Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Real masak-masak

Being away from home, it makes me craving for dishes that used to prepare by my grandmother. Although she never taught me how to prepare, but base on my imaginary and common sense I tested out a couples of dishes.

How it taste? Hahaha.. I think is Okie.. It meet my expectation. (Of coz la… will not condemn own cooking)

Grandma’s old cucumber soup (For 1-2pax)
Ingredient:
1 Old Cucumber, 2 Tomatoes, 100gram of pork ribs, approx 1litre of water, little bit of salt.

Direction:
Wash all the ingredient --> throw into a pot and start boiling. Timing? The longer the better. Add in salt when it almost cook. (Base on individual preference)

hc01

hc02A bowl of rice flooded with old cucumber soup is an ideal meal for dinner.

Baked Bean with Egg (For 1-2pax)
Ingredient: Canned bake bean (Must be Ayam Brand). 2 Eggs (Depend on your preference, If you are not an eggy person then opt of 1 egg.)

Direction: Fried the egg, add in bake bean. Done!

My first time preparing this, I mix the egg and bake bean so ended up with weird bake bean and it’s different from the one was prepared by my grandma. Later on, I realize that the egg need to be fried first. =.=”

hc03
hc04 It can be like this
OR like that.
hc05

No comments: