Saturday, October 24, 2009

A day with delicious Food

When you are not at home sweet home, you will always craving for food that you used to have in back home. The last time I went back for Raya holiday, I almost had all the delicious food.

Skipped breakfast but have good lunch at Restaurant Tua Huat in Section 19, PJ. They are famous with Ulu Yam’s Loh Mee, Yam & Pork Claypot noodle, Fish Cake, 5 spices spring roll and more to discover by you :)

pj01 My favourite - Fried Rice Vermicelli (aka T ang Hoon), must go with garlic and chilipadi in light soya sauce.

pj02
Yam & Pork Claypot Noodle

pj03
Tender & Juicy Fish Cake

pj04
Crunchy Five Spices Spring Roll.

Address: 50G, Jalan 19/3, 46300 PJ, Selangor.

******

Origami Class organized by Buddhist Gem Fellowship. It’s my first time doing origami with beautiful papers.

Maybe I having fatty/meaty finger which a bit hard for me to fold the origami. Nevertheless, I still manage to fold shirts, pants, bird, rabbit & useful dustbin.origami01
origami02Birdies.. MAS? SIA? Air Asia? Jetstar?

origami03Ta.. Da… useful dustbin.. although a bit kemek.. Well.. practice makes thing perfect isn’t it?

******

Dinner time! Miss your mum’s cooking? Perhpas you can have it @ Mum’s place, Damansara Perdana.

Serving Halal food, mixture of Chinese, Nonya perhaps Malay? Not sure.. but the food is delicious and spicy. Good place for those who love spicy & hot food.

dp01Fried Chicken. Outside crispy inside juicy =)

dp02
Lemak Kuning Ikan.
Looks like not hot, smell like not spicy, but it’s PEDAS ~

dp03Awesome! Thick mutton curry. (More like Rendang Mutton)

dp04
That’s my dinner for the night.

Address: 31-39 Jalan PJU8/5A, Bandar Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya
Webbie: http://www.mumsplace.com.my/

No comments: