Friday, October 02, 2009

Momo The Monster

Momo - it means Peach (桃)in Japanese.
Momo - the name of our cat

Photos that make us adopted her without any hesitation


Hello I'm Momo-chan..


Little monster in action




Get Ready to attack!
That's the way she attack prince albert from the back


*yawn* I'm sleepy


Self Stenching...


Ready to sleep... (Act cute)
All photos above received from Itching on 10/04/2006 :)

Momo's
first week at home. She was so active running around the house.
This is the best shot I can get while chasing after her for photo taking.

Later on, we came back from Kuching and my aunt bought this basket..opss it's handbag. Before she can be the first person to use it, Momo has conquered it.

It has been 3 years she is with us. She is now a playful, naughty, possessive, big bully cat yet still maintain her loveliness in front of us. (Typical cat behaviour)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

Anonymous said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.