Saturday, August 06, 2011

White Christmas Adventure 2010 – Day 1

Being busy, lazy, sleepy make me not updating blog. Since the accident falling off from stair, I’ve been praying hard for my leg to recover in time for my White Christmas holiday in London & Paris. At last I’m ready to fly to London and there is the starting point of the rest of wonderful adventure encountered.

Dec 17 2010 – Singapore to London

Ready to fly with Airbus A380. Plane is decorated with with pretty Poinsettia.
Jay’s new album listed in Asia Mandarin Music in in-flight entertainment system. Smile

LP01

In-flight dinning.

LP02

After 14 hours journey I’ve make my first step into London. It’s only 15min from Heathrow airport to Paddington station and continue to my final destination – Queensway Station

LP03

No comments: